Before writing it, think well which benefits you would like to highlight and which things it is better to hide away.
5 the most common mistakes in your luxury retail CV.
- never (i mean NEVER) put your school or university results on your CV, it is unrelated and gives impression that you have no experience and you just want to fill in the space.
- if you have decided to put your picture on the CV, choose the one which represents you in a best possible way and it is working with the brands' image.
- if you are applying for a luxury retail vacancy never write in your CV that you are dreaming about a career in a different field (even if this field is similar).
- be honest in your CV about the languages you speak. If you know 10 words in Italian do not put it on your CV or if you are speaking Moroccan, do not put that you are fluent in Arabic. These type of things are very easely to discover and they will get you only a trouble.
- if you want to put a personal statment into your CV try to be creative (nobody wants to read that the candidate is able to work as part of a team and on own initiative), think out of the box. If you do not have much experience in luxury retail this is your chance to express yourself, your passion about the industry, your positive attitude. The more interesting this part is, the higher chance that you will get the interview.